Bristol Window Cleaning can be contracted to ensure your commercial snow removal needs are met. We ensure that your city walks, walkways, and entrance-ways are always clear of snow and ice. We’re up and trucking before dawn to make sure your property is always safe and accessible for staff, residents, and the general public. We are fully licensed, we are WCB compliant and carry $5, 000, 000 in liability insurance.
We make sure your property is always safe and accessible in winter time!
- City walks
- Walkways and Entrance
- Apartment buildings
- Retail stores and shops
- Garages and car dealers
- All types of commercial property
Insurance & Safety
Safety is a primary concern here at Bristol Window Cleaning. We have a solid understanding of safety standards in our industry and require every employee’s training exceeds the industry standard. Our goal is to provide the safest work environment for everyone involved.
We are members of the “Alberta Construction Safety Association” which is recognized as the industry gold standard of safety. We are fully covered with $ 5 million in liability insurance and are fully WCB covered.
- We employ a zero accident tolerance policy and have been accident free since the beginning in 2007.
- Our staff is fully trained and experienced and all carry ariel platform, fall arrest and fall protection certification.
- Safety First: we go ‘above & beyond’ the required certification necessary. aLL staff under-go a comprehensive training course and receive ongoing up to date on site and handbook training in line with the IWCA recommendations.
- Above ‘Part – 9’: aLL staff performing aerial descent work take a Rope Access Training & Certification course provided by R.A.C. This covers all aspects of rope access safety in window cleaning and includes rescue training.
- Our staff carry all the CCE certified PPE, descent equipment, training and experience to comply with all construction and non-construction job-site safety regulations.