We’ve worked hard to provide the safest, most reliable Low Rise, Mid Rise and High Rise Window Cleaning in Calgary. Safety is our main priority and all our staff under-go a comprehensive safety training program complete with job site specifics procedures and protocols.
Post construction cleaning
Bristol Window Cleaning is also specialize in new build construction cleaning and Show-home window cleaning. When a home is newly built, there’s plenty of silicone, caulking and debris on the windows. As we always use a blade to clean each and every pane by hand, we are the perfect fit for any builder.
Keep your commercial property looking like new with our commercial pressure washing service. We use heavy duty, commercial grade power washing equipment to remove contaminants that have adhered to the surface of your building, your machinery and any other surfaces such as parking lots and walkways.
Insurance & Safety
Safety is a primary concern here at Bristol Window Cleaning. We have a solid understanding of safety standards in our industry and require every employee’s training exceeds the industry standard. Our goal is to provide the safest work environment for everyone involved.
We are members of the “Alberta Construction Safety Association” which is recognized as the industry gold standard of safety. We are fully covered with $ 5 million in liability insurance and are fully WCB covered.
- We employ a zero accident tolerance policy and have been accident free since the beginning in 2007.
- Our staff is fully trained and experienced and all carry ariel platform, fall arrest and fall protection certification.
- Safety First: we go ‘above & beyond’ the required certification necessary. aLL staff under-go a comprehensive training course and receive ongoing up to date on site and handbook training in line with the IWCA recommendations.
- Above ‘Part – 9’: aLL staff performing aerial descent work take a Rope Access Training & Certification course provided by R.A.C. This covers all aspects of rope access safety in window cleaning and includes rescue training.
- Our staff carry all the CCE certified PPE, descent equipment, training and experience to comply with all construction and non-construction job-site safety regulations.