Brsitol Window Cleaning also offer a great expertise in post construction cleaning and Show-home window cleaning. When a home is newly built, there’s plenty of silicone, caulking and debris on the windows. As we always use a blade to clean each and every pane by hand, we are the perfect fit for any builder.
Whether you build one house a year, or forty a month, we are the industry standard for getting the property up to spec in time for the hand over. We can work with your schedule of possession dates, monthly billing and always provide a window count with your invoice.
Professionalism and attention to details for spectacular result!
Our staff are fully trained, experienced and reliable. We always hand-blade the windows and clean to a spotless shine. All our ladders have protective padded ‘stand-off’ bars and we will always lay a drop-sheet down for high inside work. To complete window cleaning, we recommend pressure washing if it’s needed, to make the whole home shine. Our staff are fully trained to use the correct equipment and techniques to clean the property thoroughly and safely.
We have been providing New Build construction cleaning in Calgary since 2007 for a wide variety of builders, property managers and cleaners. We have a zero accident tolerance policy and are still accident free. >Put simply, we treat your property with respect and the only impact on the site we have is to leave the windows looking spectacular!
Real Estate Agent?
Real Estate Agent or selling your home? We are popular in this sector as clean windows really affect the quality and clarity of light throughout the whole house. Or get the edge over the competition with a Pressure wash and window cleaning package and make the whole property ‘pop’.
Insurance & Safety
Safety is a primary concern here at Bristol Window Cleaning. We have a solid understanding of safety standards in our industry and require every employee’s training exceeds the industry standard. Our goal is to provide the safest work environment for everyone involved.
We are members of the “Alberta Construction Safety Association” which is recognized as the industry gold standard of safety. We are fully covered with $ 5 million in liability insurance and are fully WCB covered.
- We employ a zero accident tolerance policy and have been accident free since the beginning in 2007.
- Our staff is fully trained and experienced and all carry ariel platform, fall arrest and fall protection certification.
- Safety First: we go ‘above & beyond’ the required certification necessary. aLL staff under-go a comprehensive training course and receive ongoing up to date on site and handbook training in line with the IWCA recommendations.
- Above ‘Part – 9’: aLL staff performing aerial descent work take a Rope Access Training & Certification course provided by R.A.C. This covers all aspects of rope access safety in window cleaning and includes rescue training.
- Our staff carry all the CCE certified PPE, descent equipment, training and experience to comply with all construction and non-construction job-site safety regulations.
Call today! 403-244-7279