Gutters, or Eavestroughs are designed to control water flow around your home. In order to protect your home, gutter cleaning should be done to ensure gutters are clean and free from debris.
Why should gutters be cleaned?
With Calgary’s ever changing seasons, construction and wind; leaves, small branches, tiny rocks, seeds, dirt and debris of all types end up in your eaves. This can lead to blockages, leaking, water marks, iced paths and ultimately causing water damage to the house foundations.
How often should gutter cleaning be completed?
Gutter cleaning should be done semi-annually for proper maintenance, protecting your property and avoiding unnecessary repairs.
Let Calgary’s gutter cleaning specalists take care of it!
Gutters are usualy high and hard to access without good equipment. Bristol Window Cleaning will safely remove, bag, and take away all debris, un-mount, unblock and replace downspouts where necessary to ensure correct water drainage. Let our experienced staff clean your gutters, saving you time and hassle at an affordable price.
Insurance & Safety
We are members of the “Alberta Construction Safety Association” which is recognized as the industry goldstandard of safety. We are fully covered with $ 5 million in liability insurance and are fully WCB covered.
- We employ a zero accident tolerance policy and have been accident free since the beginning in 2007.
- Our staff is fully trained and experienced and all carry ariel platform, fall arrest and fall protection certification.
- Safety First: we go ‘above & beyond’ the required certification necessary. aLL staff under-go a comprehensive training course and receive ongoing up to date on site and handbook training in line with the IWCA recommendations.
- Above ‘Part – 9’: aLL staff performing aerial descent work take a Rope Access Training & Certification course provided by R.A.C. This covers all aspects of rope access safety in window cleaning and includes rescue training.
- Our staff carry all the CCE certified PPE, descent equipment, training and experience to comply with all construction and non-construction job-site safety regulations.
Call today! 403-244-7279