We specialize in large houses, acreages, walkouts, high inside and hard to access windows. Small panes? We’ll have them crystal clear. storm windows? We’ll take them apart, clean both sides, reassemble and leave them dazzling. Regardless of your house style, no job is too big or too small.
Gutters, or Eavestroughs are designed to control water flow around your home. We will safely remove, bag, and take away all debris, un-mount, unblock and replace downspouts where necessary to ensure correct water drainage.
High Pressure Washing Service is an affordable and simple way to dramatically improve the appearance of your home. Blast away the cobwebs and give your property a clean, fresh breath of new life with our commercial grade Pressure Washing Service.
Insurance & Safety
Safety is a primary concern here at Bristol Window Cleaning. We have a solid understanding of safety standards in our industry and require every employee’s training exceeds the industry standard. Our goal is to provide the safest work environment for everyone involved.
We are members of the “Alberta Construction Safety Association” which is recognized as the industry gold standard of safety. We are fully covered with $ 5 million in liability insurance and are fully WCB covered.
- We employ a zero accident tolerance policy and have been accident free since the beginning in 2007.
- Our staff is fully trained and experienced and all carry ariel platform, fall arrest and fall protection certification.
- Safety First: we go ‘above & beyond’ the required certification necessary. aLL staff under-go a comprehensive training course and receive ongoing up to date on site and handbook training in line with the IWCA recommendations.
- Above ‘Part – 9’: aLL staff performing aerial descent work take a Rope Access Training & Certification course provided by R.A.C. This covers all aspects of rope access safety in window cleaning and includes rescue training.
- Our staff carry all the CCE certified PPE, descent equipment, training and experience to comply with all construction and non-construction job-site safety regulations.